Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My Little Angels?

They look like little angels, don't they? These are my dogs. Kylie is on the left and A.J. is on the right. Asking me what kind of dog will get you nowhere in understanding them any better. When we adopted A.J., they told us he was part Beagle, part Pomeranian. Ugh, they MIGHT (using term loosely) have the beagle part correct. And Kylie is part Beagle, part Boxer maybe.

These angels are keeping me from 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep. What dog needs to go outside because he has to go to the bathroom (a.k.a. play with the rabbits in the yard) TWO TIMES A NIGHT?? That would be A.J. and Kylie goes along because well, since everyone's up...might as well. Leaving me.....completely useless here at work. I even took a Tylonol PM last night to assist me in ignoring them. I think I need something stronger.

No comments: