Monday, October 13, 2008

Points, Schmoints....Ugh. Weight Watchers.

Warning: Angry Dieting Girl Talking Here

This counting points thing is f*cking AWEFUL (speaking from the girl who just ate chicken strips and french fries for lunch...like 20 points. I said screw it today) Being that I get 21 points per day....ya, I've seriously gone over today. (really, not just today though...it's been like EVERY DAY since I started last week)

I drink wine every night. 2 glasses = 7.5 points.
Weight Watchers can kiss it right now.

I even went grocery shopping yesterday to make my house "weight watcher friendly". My husband and I were watching our favorite show last night, Dexter, and normally we watch it with a nice bowl of popcorn. BECAUSE my pantry is weight watcher friendly...no popcorn. I was dieing.

So I drank more wine to compensate.

I need more control.

2 comments:

sara. no h. said...

Oh, the WW. It works, but that's alotta math! Skinny Cow ice cream is on there and it is GOOD. I think you can get it at Target in the frozen foods at the back.

But, you are so cute, you really don't need the WW! Don't torture yourself!

Oh, and random, adja emailed me. Nice, but unexpected to say the least!

Sass said...

I just need discipline to eat better and the good ole WW is disciplining me.....it doesn't stop me from drinking my wine though. ;) wink.