Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Special People Are Everywhere....(never let them go once you've found one!)

I've been inspired to write this because of something else I've read.

I am the kind of person who is a "what you see is what you get" kind of gal. I am complex, yet simple at the same time. And when you come across someone who is just the same...you want to treasure the time you have together. The time you spend together is everything but ordinary. Like bread and butter. You can't have one without the other.  Something amazing comes out of hanging out together...a friendship. And when they go away, you miss them terribly. Time goes by that you don't hear from them, but you know that they are living their dream. Experiencing the world. Loving every experience. Learning from the trials and becoming a better person because of those very trials.

I know this because that's what I would do. Because we are the same. Like sisters (from another mister)

And when they are in your life again, you are glowing. I am so proud of my friend. This friend I treasure. This friend I have seen grow into an amazing lady. A soon to be mom. No, she already is a mom. An AMAZING mom. I haven't seen her in years, but I feel her standing right next to me....and I love her just as much if not more.

SLSC - this one is for you. I treasure you. For the rest of my years.

No comments: