Monday, February 2, 2009

My 25 Random Things

I posted this on Facebook, but thought I would post it here too. 

1. I am frustrated the the copy/paste mechanism doesn't work the way I want it on blogger.com
2. I am a horrible speller and am so very glad programs have "spell check".
3. I have 4 tattoos and am in the process of designing my 5th but my husband will FLIP OUT if I get another one.
4. I drink way too much caffeine, but I believe it enhances my personality.
5. I have trained dolphins, and no...they really don't like it when you grab onto their fin and swim.
6. I am NOT a fan of Sea World.
7. Listening to Nine Inch Nails puts me into a super sexy mood.
8. I have outgrown my car. 2 Doors. Stick Shift....REALLY low to the ground. I'm over it.
9. I am having a hard time coming up with random things...and have 16 more to go.
10. I am horrible at math and had to grab a calculator to figure out #9.
11. I hate flying, but LOVE to travel.
12. I cried at the Neil Diamond concert.
13. I will travel to Europe before I die....but will need to be highly medicated and drunk to fly that far (and over water for that long)
14. I will never go into a haunted house EVER EVER again.
15. I had my nose pierced and wish my body didn't reject it.
16. I am extremely uncomfortable when I receive a back massage by a professional (a.k.a. stranger)
17. I am excited about the new President and got goosebumps listening to his inaugeration speech.
18. My dad is my best friend.
19. I have an edgy rocker chick inside of me who is craving to get out. (#12 is my front)
20. A glass (or a bottle) of wine brings a smile to my face. Drinking it makes my cheeks bright red.
21. I love Britney Spears.
22. My favorite show is Grey's Anatomy.
23. I love to visit New York City...but would live in LA hands down.
24. I'm obsessed with lipgloss and can count 12 currently in my purse.
25. I have a hard time trusting people, yet am too trusting at the same time.

1 comment:

sara. no h. said...

Are you posting using Safari? If you use firefox it works better...

:)