Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I Won Something, And I Never Win Anything

The best thing about working for a company that has a customer service department that makes HORRIBLE communal coffee is the coffee vendors that come in wanting our business. This is the 2nd day of delicious coffee. (Ronnocco yesterday, Aramark today) AND I won a box of chocolates today for voting for my favorite blend yesterday. Apparently, things have gotten so bad that we will eventually have an account with one of these vendors. TASTE TESTING IS THE BEST! I am awake. I am ready for the day. (it is going to be 70 degrees too).

Ok, maybe I have had a little too much.

But our servers are still f*cked up but I'm making the day better with coffee!

Coffeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I'm rooting for Starbucks tomorrow.

2 comments:

sara. no h. said...

we have starbucks on site and it rules. in europe we only have one big proper starbucks and machines in each building, but in portland they have a starbucks in every building.

it's complete heaven.

Sass said...

You have to rub it in...don't you. Today...back to the horrible self made coffee.