Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I've Shocked Myself



My son is REALLY into WWE ....kinda like how I am with Sex and the City, so when I took him I didn't expect to have as much fun as I did. I left work a little early and picked him up. I thought we would have time to grab dinner, but we didn't. We pulled into the parking garage and there was already a CROWD of people waiting to go in. Once we got in, we hit the bathroom (because my bladder seems to be the size of a pea now that I turned 33) and then we were off to the concession stand. A t-shirt was purchase for an inflated cost, but B was excited. We got to our seats and I then went to grab us something to eat and drink.....

Parking: $15.00
2 Pretzels, 1 soda: $16.50
1 glass of wine: $9.00
Asking a skeevy stranger for 50 cents because 
you held $8.50 in your hand: PRICELESS

The night was quite full of entertaining half naked hot wrestlers, kickin' music and pyrotechnics. I loved watching my son scream out for his favorite wrestlers, flashing their hand signs (cause all have different ones), and waving his sign that he made. We have a special bond, he and I, and now I can relate to him when he talks about WWE at the dinner table.

1 comment:

sara. no h. said...

OMG, totally awesome! It's like theater, for boys! :)