Saturday, February 28, 2009

I've Never Been So Happy To See Saturday

The past 2 days at work have been absolute torture. My work flew in a lady (that's putting it lightly) from Philidelphia to train me on a new program that I will be working with. You see, my work wants me to start developing some designs to go on clothing that are embellished with rhinestones and rhinestuds. Of course, that means...new program, must train.

Thursday I was told that I had to pick her up at the airport. Now that was a stressful event for me. Airports intimidate me. So I had to get there ass early so I could park and find where I needed to pick her up . Once I managed that, I was able to relax and sit down with my Starbucks and Great American Bagel. Of course, picking someone up at the airport that you've never seen (but you've heard alot about) was an issue for me as well. I did make a sign with her name on it...but once I was at the airport, I had stage fright and didn't want to pull it out of my purse.

She did stand out with her big ass fur coat though.

She was loud. Obnoxious. And possessed no social etiquette skills at all. The stuff she showed me on this "new" program, I already knew. Other than her colorful stories about being the rhinestone "go-to" girl for all of the rappers....really, her being at my work was a waste of everyone's time.

I couldn't drive FAST enough to the airport last night....and really was like, ok see ya later....got in my car and drove off before she even reached the baggage check man.

Anyone who knows me, knows that I get alone with just about everyone....so you know it must have been bad when I say that I have finally met the one person who can get under my skin and truely annoy the hell out of me.

No comments: