Friday, August 7, 2009

Gross.

There's nothing more disgusting than coming across a dead bird. I used to have a dog that LOVED to come across dead birds, and then roll around in them. (yes, he would smell horrible after this exercize) Sometimes he would pick them up and put them on the step. Ummm, no thanks. Dead birds are disgusting! I will cross the street if I am on a walk and notice one in the distance...so I won't have to walk by it.

Then today happened. I was driving back from a nice lunch with my windows down and the music playing...loving life. I pulled into a an available parking spot, turned the car off and then saw it. A dead bird stuck in the grill of the car in front of me. I almost started my car up again and pulled into another parking spot...but I thought, no, I can handle this. As I got out of my car, I avoided my eyes...but a quick accidental glance made me throw up in my mouth a little.

No comments: