Friday, August 21, 2009

Friday Night In

I am the kind of person that has a hard time sitting still. Being a mom, there is always something to pick up, put away, clean up, sign, make, replace, fill, empty...you name it. It needs to be done. It really gives me a purpose. I'm not complaining because I love having a purpose. 

Tonight, my purpose is visiting his dad for the weekend and I am chillaxin' and relaxin'. I got home and made myself a pork dinner, enjoyed a package that I received in the mail (finally), layed on the couch, watched a movie and had a ME night. In the past I was made to feel bad about pampering myself, but I've learned that everyone deserves a little pampering. Treating yourself to some ME time is not a bad thing, it's a healthy thing!

So here I am. I feel restored and renewed and ready to tackle the weekend! (not that the weekend needs to be tackled, because I plan on extending my ME evening, to a ME weekend.)

No comments: