Thursday, January 8, 2009

New Years Resolutions

I have been sort of delayed in coming up with my 2009 resolutions, but I think I have a few. 

Lately I have been trying something different with my wardrobe. Instead of standing in front of my line of clothes thinking, "I hate  my clothes, I need to go shopping." I am attempting to put together cute outfits with what I got. Resourceful I would say. So that is resolution number ONE. Try to wear as many different outfits using what I have......and THEN go shopping. (chuckle chuckle)

Go to church more often. I like it once I get there, but I need to not get distracted with Sunday erronds that need to get done between the hours of 11:15-12:00. 11:15, it just seems late to me, but that is the only service I like to go to. So must go. I feel better when I do.

Travel with my family. I want to see the world. Travel the land. When I was growing up I remember going on several trips with my family across the country. I want to do that with my family and create memories for my son to have. He's 10 already and the time is flying by and before I know it he'll be 16 and want to be driving on his own, so I need to cherish this time that he's with us.

Correspondace with friends. I love keeping in touch with friends. I think Facebook has helped me do this....and I plan to do some more of it! (especially my pregnant friends - wink)

2 comments:

sara. no h. said...

YAY! Correspond with me! :)

I love your plan to try to work with what you have before going shopping. I always try that to no avail. That and laying my outfit out the night before. It works for a week, and then I am off the wagon.

x.

Sass said...

I'm now down to the clothes I absolutely hate. It worked for last week....blah. I want to go shopping.