Tuesday, January 20, 2009

History, Schmistory....people need dancewear!

Today. A day history was made. Change is in the air. I was proud to be an American today as I watched Obama take office. CNN.com was streaming live coverage of the event so I was able to watch it here at my desk at work...... I was until we received this email:

The IT Department has asked that the presidential inauguration not be viewed on the internet as this causes problems for our customers trying to place orders via the internet.

 Ummm, new president happening. History in the making......why are you people ordering dancewear?!?! Then again, I did go to the mall once we were kicked off the internet to receive my free makeup due to the $175 million dollar lawsuit. 

What?!?! I'm a girl.....and makeup was used after the word FREE.

1 comment:

sara. no h. said...

That's total crap! Streaming vid cannot interfere with customer orders unless your company has zero bandwidth. which would be nuts for any company doin' bidness on those internets. :)