Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Taking My Songs Hostage

So before I left my previous job, I gathered my 12GB of songs that I had compiled in my iTunes onto a newly purchased portable hard drive. Feeling ever so confident that I could load them onto my new laptop when I eventually purchased it, I put the drive aside. Well, here I am...trying to connect the darn thing to my new latop and it's now holding all of my music hostage because it will not appear on my desktop no matter HOW HARD I try. I am about to throw the darn thing out the window. (the hard drive, not my beautiful new laptop)

Yes, I've tried everything under the sun to get this to mount. But it seems I might have to spend a little money and get angry at a Best Buy employee in order to get this to work correctly.

2 comments:

Sparky said...

Oh no! You must have music, my friend! I hope you figure it out - do what you gotta do!!!

sara. no h. said...

is it apple to apple? try a firewire cord. my portable won't mount with a USB, but a firewire works brill.