Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Oh Starbucks

I was spoiled when I worked downtown. (except the massive amount of money I threw away on parking - another story in itself) 

I digress. Starbucks on the corner. Gym across the street. Everything edible within walking distance. I even frequented an art gallery every now and then on my lunch break. But Starbucks is what I truely miss. It was like a little slice of heaven every morning (every other week when I got the news about the layoff - had to make sacrifices somewhere). So I have become accustomed to making my own coffee in the morning, which is all well and good....but I miss Starbucks.

The Starbucks (brand)Frappuccino from the gas station is as close as I could get this morning.

Oh Mr. Pumpkin Spice Latte.....we'll be together one of these days if I can find you.

2 comments:

Bec said...

I feel your pain! The Starbucks in Union Station is closing soon and I am SOOOO sad - I don't even want to think about it.

sara. no h. said...

Oh, Kel! I feel your pain! Other than our Starbucks here at Nike (which has no frap's and no seasonal flavors)there is only ONE at the airport! And their coffee is ass!

Having bucks right across from work to hide out and have an afternoon coffee with you made working at May worthwhile!