Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My life is complete!!

This is now the 3rd instance when I have said I had wanted something outloud...AND IT HAPPENED. 

The first time was when my husband and I went to Home Depot and the older man that worked there couldn't function the computer nor comfort us when we told him that we had a patio door that was 78 1/2 inches tall (as opposed to the "norm" size of 80"). We stared back at him with a blank look expecting him to say, "We'll custom order it then." Nope. Never said that. We got in the car and I screamed, "Why can't this be easy? Seriously, why can't we walk into a store and say....we need this (pointing to a catalog) patio door and they say...certainly. Getting right on that."

15 minutes later we were in and out of Lowes with a new patio door ordered. (the reason why a new patio door is needed is a whole 'nother story. )

The second time was here at work yesterday. I won't bore you with that story, but it happened. I said somethin g outloud and an hour later...it manifested itself.

And now, with Starbucks.

I want $500 dollars to magically appear in my bank account. (I'll let you know when that happens. The universe might take longer with money.)

2 comments:

bluedog said...

Jim Carrey, the comedian, was a guest on Oprah and this is what he had to say (the man is deep, I tell ya): Convince yourself that you deserve that which you seek (love, happiness, etc.) and the universe will project it back to ya. Think negative thoughts, that's what you'll get. So keep thinking positively about that $500!!! ;)

Sass said...

He must have read "The Secret" because that's what that book says as well.