Thursday, November 20, 2008

Sue me Sumi

I traveled to one of my favorite places for lunch today. San Sai Japanese Grill. I never know how to order which is then in turn a challenge for the person taking my order. "All I would like is the Sumi Salad and a Veggie Kabab." is what I told the patient attendant. He gladly gave me what I wanted and I moved on.

2726 was my order number and when it was called I walked up to the counter and as I was taking my food the asshole (obviously a manager of some sort) behind the counter informed me of this:

In a stern, you're in trouble voice he said...."Normally when you replace the rice with a veggie skewer, it's a dollar extra ma'am. Just so you know for the future. That guy (as he points to the nice attendant that took my order.) obviously wasn't aware of this rule."

Never did I say I wanted to substitue anything. I just gave my order of what I wanted. Jeez. The economy is making people very irritable. (over $1) I think I'll take ALL of my dollars elsewhere next time. That will show him!

No comments: