Saturday, November 29, 2008

The Calm After The Storm

Ahhhhh, there is nothing like a sigh of relief after a big holiday party. And since the Thanksgiving party was here at my abode, it's even a bigger sigh of relief. I love my family, but the silence of a home and just putting my feet up is deserved.

Since my husband and I for the past several Thanksgivings, have been traveling on Black Friday....I told him we needed to get up at the crack of dawn and experience the rush. So we got up at 5:30 (I just couldn't be at Kohl's at 4am like I had said) Really, the deals at Kohl's were great. We took care of some holiday shopping as well as a few items we needed right now. (an ice scraper that is a glove I am quite stoked about, no more using my calculator) 

We finished up the day by going to a highly anticipated movie, TWILIGHT. I am officially now obsessed with everything that has to do with this series. (and OMG I have a new celebrity crush)

No comments: