Monday, November 10, 2008

Numbers Sum It Up

9 - the amount of adorable little girls (aspiring models with sass) I saw at a Dance Studio this weekend. (open call for the model search my work is holding)
34 - the temperature it was OUTSIDE on Saturday when I woke up
63 - the temperature it was INSIDE when I woke up Saturday morning (it was 75 degrees last week)
3 - people who I assumed stole my iPod from my desk at work
10 - On a scale of 1-10, this rates how excited I was to find out my iPod was NOT stolen. (oopps, it fell out of my purse at home.)
11 - how many pounds I have lost since the middle of October.
4 - fires I made in my fireplace this weekend
6 - baths I took just to warm up from the cold (that's 2 per day)
5 - Bags of leaves I raked from my front yard yesterday
8 - On a scale of 1-10, frustration level when leaves from neighbors yard blows into mine.
2 - blisters I have from the rake
7 - Kleenexs balled up after watching Extreme Home Makeover last night. (They were in St. Louis and the guy I get coffee from on Saturday mornings had his coffee shop made over. Yay Sam!)

No comments: