Tuesday, May 5, 2009

ALWAYS bring a towel with you.

Yesterday morning was quite the wake-up call. I woke up and stumbled into the hall bathroom to take a shower. Mind you, mornings are not my forte...so functioning the 1st half hour after my awakening is humorous. So I took my shower and was feeling ALOT more awake. When I was finished, I realized I had forgotten to bring in a towel with me. I thought, I could sneak out and grab a towel from the linen closet with no one seeing me.

WRONG. When you live a with a 10 year old boy this is a difficult task apparently.

Because outside of the bathroom, sitting on the floor, waiting his turn for the shower...was my son. There I stood in my nakedness. I screamed HOLY SHIT..and cowered back into the bathroom. I then whispered to him, "Can you please hand me a towel." He did. 

I was mortified. And he, now has a horrible mental image of his naked mom in his head. 

No comments: