Friday, April 10, 2009

When it rains, it poops.

They are cute, aren't they? Well, the wreck havoc on my carpet when it rains. If they hate going out in the rain so much (I seriously have to push them out the door because I know they have to potty) but why are their feet an absolute MESS like they've bathed in the mud when they come back in?

Kylie (the one with her tongue out) REFUSES to poop outside when it's raining. First of all she hates it when her paws get wet. Yes. She is a princess. So where does she decide to go? On my bedroom floor at 4:30AM. 

It's crazy how when your dreaming......George Clooney all of a sudden smells like poo.

1 comment:

sara. no h. said...

This may sound nuts, but I saw a TV program on the BBC about a Pig who hated to get wet and dirty and the owners got him a little set of galoshes to wear so he could be outside and it worked. Maybe you need some little kicks for our pooch so he'll go out in the rain?