Friday, April 3, 2009

Chicken Thief

I went to Chick-Filet today for lunch. I haven't had Chick-Filet in YEARS, so I when I was asked to drive with a friend a 1/2 hour away from work to get it...I was in. I ordered a chicken sandwich, waffle fries, and a soda...oh, and I can't forget about the 8-piece nugget for my afternoon snack. The sandwich was DELICIOUS. I almost dug into the nuggets too, but showed great restraint. I knew I would be rewarded in the afternoon for waiting.

So here it is 3:33pm and I was craving my nuggets. I walked down to the fridge that I put them in and I was amazed when I saw my Chick-Filet bag on the counter....empty.  I was then on a mission to find out the culprit.

What do you do when you find out that the chicken thief is the owner and CEO of the company you work for?!?! I should have eaten them when I had my chance.


1 comment:

sara. no h. said...

that's shocking! what a total jerk! down with nugget nabbers!!!!